Booking and Production
We currently book and produce large scale theatrical circus shows, more traditional "one ring" circuses, as well as providing performers for other productions, parties, corporate events, film and television and general ambient entertainment "walk around" character work.
Our performer pool is comprised of hundreds of individuals, acts, and numerous ensemble groups who can provide the full gamut of New American Circus style performance, including but not limited to:
- Chinese and Russian acrobatics, Gymnastics, Risleys and the Icarian Games, Partner Acrobatics, Chinese Pole, Teeter Board, Hoop Diving, Chari-Vari ensemble acrobatics, Pyramids, Trampoline, Mini-Tramp
- Mongolian Contortion, Hand Balancing, Chair Balancing and Adagio (Hand to Hand partner Acro-balancing)
- Dance styles including Eccentric Dance, Character Dance, Ethnic Dance, Ballet, Breakdancing
- Circus Apparatus acts such as Slackrope, Hula Hoops, Stilts (2 and 4 legged), Unicyclists, Penny Farthing, Giraffe Unicycle, Free Standing Ladder, Trick Bicycle Acts (sport, acrobatic and clown), Rola-Bola, Rolling Globe, and Cowboy Rope Tricks
- All forms of Clown, Buffon, Classical French Entrees, Mime, Character and Mascot work
- All forms off Juggling, Eccentric Juggling, Diabolo, Foot Juggling and Plate Spinning
- Stage Magic, Close up Magic, and Comedy Magic
- All forms of Aerial Apparatus including Aerial Dance, Trapeze (flying, swinging, static, single point and doubles), Spanish Web, Tissu (aerial silk), Lyra (aerial Hoop), Straps and Partner Straps, Partner Silk, Doubles Trapeze, Rope (aerial)
- Side Show Acts like Glass Eating, Bed of Nails, Blockhead, Mental Floss, Small Animal Acts, Fire Breathing, Fire Eating, Chapeugraphy
- Music, Dance and Choreographed Presentation acts including Parade Groups in multiple disciplines, One Man Bands, Full Circus Bands and many others.
What follows is a basic outline of our general fees.
These prices are a guideline and are determined by the availability of different performers, the nature of the event, packaging discounts and the particular requirements of the event or venue.
Basic Ambient "Walk Around" Performers
(Ringmaster, Clowns, Jugglers, Stilt Walkers, Acrobats, Magicians, Contortionists, Unicyclists, etc.)
$200 to $500 p.h., Ambient stage or stationary performance may run at a higher rate.
Individual Stage Acts
Individual stage acts in any of the above disciplines will run from $500 to as high $2,500
per act, depending on skill level, number of performers and rigging difficulty.
Ensemble Circus Stage Shows
Shows are 30min to an hour in length and run from $1,200 to $6,000. They usually consist of multiple circus apparatus, live music, juggling and physical juggling acrobatics.
Fully Produced One Ring Circus Spectacular
These shows run around an hour in length, and include a broad variety of disciplines, e.g. aerial acts, slackrope, contortion, group juggling, acrobatics, clowns, live music, ect., and can be staged in a traditional circus environment with ringcurb and backdrops. These shows are generally priced between $10,000 and $25,000 and include multiple performances.
Special Costuming requests, travel,room and board and rigging of equipment are not included in these fees.
For more information or a quote please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org